I had the pleasure of detailing this nice Legacy today. I haven't seen a SWP car for quite a while and forgot how awesome they look clean.
This thread is meant for teh drools not to drum up more business, detailing season (for me) has just begun and I'm pretty much booked and can hardly keep up with what I have already got. I'd like to do my own car sometime soon in between lol...
Thanks guys n gals for understanding, now onto the pictures-
I wish the sun was out for the before pictures...
1. The stickers on the hood were stripped per the owners request
2. Dull exhaust tips FTL
3. The headlights weren't too bad but still a little hazy
4. No more hazy headlights, dull lip or stickers on the hood
5. Almost finished just had to polish the exhaust tips and get the inner part of the wheels
6. No more dull exhaust tips
7. Flake of the SWP