xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
i think your wife's ears are too sensitive. my wife has no idea taht i even have a new exhaust. went from stock to a full catless turboback Q300. the only thing she noticed were the gauges on my dash.
Maybe your wife just isn't very observant! Haha, that would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by INKMAN View Post
I had this on my car for a year. The sound was ok but too quiet for my taste. Those right side tips are pointing down severely! (I'm sure you know this.) Mine were lower on the right as well. I didn't wanna heat the pipe up and chance breaking a weld on it. I just sold it for 300 bucks. It's the perfect exhaust for your car though I think.

Oh and popping and rumbling is always welcome! Makes the car sound meaner!
Yeah, in the grand scale of aftermarket exhausts, this is a very quiet one. It has a nice low rumble, but is nearly silent when not under load. When you get on it, it does make a nice sound. But it turns out my wife thinks it's too loud, so the stock one is already back on!

The Tsudo will probably go up for sale soon. I think I'll try to sell it locally though. Shipping a cat back doesn't seem like much fun. One of these day's I might have to make an exhaust video of the stock exhaust with my current setup. Just to show how quiet 460WHP can be
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is online now   Reply With Quote