Scooby Newbie

Member#: 270674
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Goml View Post
Marley Station has a bunch of parking lots off in the back if i remember corectly? lots that are away from the stores and out of everybody elses way. that sounds like a good plan to me.
and dito... im down for a meet in this area weekends. id like a start of 6 personally, but whatever works
There are a lot of area in the back true. I think starting out we should meet in the front though to pull more passer by's in that don't monitor this forum. Then after we get a little more established and more people start to show up regularly we'll move to the back to stay out of the way of traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpstercrusher View Post
This actually isnt bad. Glen burnie is a lot closer than the waulchapel meet. Doesn't the american muscle, the actual american muscle guys meet in the marley parking lot? They usually have their weekly meets I thought
Yeah my neighbor is actually one of the Muscle Car meet guys. They meet every Saturday around 1-3. So I was thinking we would meet up after their meet is usually over which is around 5-6 most weekends so we don't conflict with each other. They're well established and theirs is more of a show than a meet. They charge cars to enter their lot and use the funds to go to charities and stuff like that.

I'll talk to my neighbor more about it though and see if there is any trouble with them meeting there or anything like that in case we want to do a show type event in the future??? I have some friends that are DJs too so we could even get do a legitimate showing with music and food eventually if we could publicize it enough.?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote