Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
10.9s @ 126mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandi911 View Post
Junior we have fast cars here...

friend of mine just came back from the mile here, and he had problems when running low boost in the car(GT3 TT) and had to stop... but even at low boost he was only 10mph behind the WOLRD RECORD of PORSCHE that i think is from TODD ZUCCONE.

BTW he did 225mph at low boost, probably next mile here there will be a surprise
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandi911 View Post
if that was sarcastic read my previous post.

yes i would like to we get a nice list,but by speedo and this metric i think it doesnt make sense at all.

thats MY OPINION ok?
You obviously just want to show that your "big boy" friends and your "not a big boy" Subaru are fast, and you don't want to be on a 50-100mph list someone could "cheat" on. Fine with me. This is no "world record" list anyways. This is just for fun with a bunch of cars that are too slow for 60-130mph and too poor for VBOX readings. Maybe you can make your own website called SASIOC and make a 60-130mph list on there. If you feel the need to keep stating "MY OPINION" over and over, go ahead, it's the internet. It's just getting a little old. I think we all get what your opinion is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renosubby View Post
Cool
2006 STI
3450ish weight
400WHP
342WTQ
Please post all the recommended info and I'll add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanmedina View Post
are you serious 4.25 Seconds !!!? I though it was 4.8 seconds or something.

Crazy and thats only with 22psi in 3rd gear and running rich. I will probably do a run on high boost in a few months
That's what it looked like in the video.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote