I thought I'd share this from the Forester Forum. Here are some ideas for consideration for future RsOTM.
- "Dyno Time"
- show your Forester working out on the treadmill (obviously we don't have an AWD dyno but with some imagination, this could be changed up)
- "Non-Foz showdown"
- for those excluded from other months
- "Snowball Fight"
- show your Forester out in the snow
- "April Showers bring Mud"
- get down and dirty, spring is here
- "Life in the City"
- show your Forester downtown, in a back alley, or at the abandoned shoe factory
- "Professional Driver on a Closed Course"
- autoX and lapping photos of your Forester, any form of racing can enter as long as it's off the streets
- "Road Work Ahead"
- show your Forester amongst the traffic cones or surrounded by construction equipment
- "Get it wet"
- show your Forester at the beach, lake, river, or just out with the kayaks or being washed
- "Put your back into it"
- show your Forester towing or hauling
- "At home in the wild"
- show your Forester out in the forest/woods/trails/off-road
- "Turning a new Leaf"
- Seasonal/fall foliage
- "Holiday Cheer"
- seasonal themed photos, ANY holiday applies
These are the rules they use...
Same rules as always:
-Photos must be in hosted format and embedded in your post
-No more than 4 photo's per entrant
-Polls will begin when we get 10 entries or January 19th, whichever happens first.
For sure, these could be mixed up, rearranged, use one or two, or totally disregarded. But, I thought it had some cool themes.