Scooby Newbie

Member#: 76497
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnizu View Post
Price for track time is right in line with Pacific raceway so I'll probably be attending this for lapping and early morning instruction.

As far as the HPDE costs, does seem fairly high IMHO. Especially since BMW PNW club is throwing a HPDE course at the ridge in August for $225.

OP, I'm not trying to thread crap here maybe you can give a little more info into the differences between the two programs?
Hey ya, good question.

I can't or shouldn't speak for the BMW Club if anybody here is a member and have attended these events maybe you could chime in.

I do know to qualify for the HPDE course in August you have to complete their car control course first, this is a seperate day and expense. You have to be a member of the BMW club. They use volunteer instructors that I think are club members, nothing wrong with this they probably have some very good experienced instructors.

For our event there is no previous experience required and we will cover car control. Also, we will have a pretty high instructor/student ratio. The instructors are paid professionals and they will focus on teaching car control and track driving fundamentals with lots of in-car intruction and track time. When you graduate from this school you will understand basic car control and basic track driving fundamentals. This is the perfect platform to build your career on.

Please let me know if you have other questions-thanks and look forward to seeing you!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
toomuch is offline   Reply With Quote