View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #287
Subupreza12
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 296167
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
Premium 5MT

I just figured it out as I went along.. but there's a piece of the rear aero flap that sits in the exact place the Rally Armor flap goes. Part of it protrudes into the wheel well so you'll have to cut off the part that protrudes if you want to keep it in. You might even be able to leave out the piece out entirely but I wanted to leave it in. In the end you can't see where I had to cut so it isn't all that big of a deal. You'll also need to fabricate some thicker spacers that go between the fender and the flap (I cut up a thick rubber floor mat for this) because the aero parts stick out further into the wheel well than the sport model's side skirts. I also had to bend the front brackets a little because the added fender spacers move the flap further in towards the wheel. TBH, it's impractical to do a thorough write-up on the subject because you have to get a little creative with how you piece it all together.. which is probably why Rally Armor advises against it. Totally do-able though!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subupreza12 is offline   Reply With Quote