Old 05-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
jjasonn
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 208653
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2004 V-Limited
Spec C

I hope you do know that alot of "big names" "turbo manufacturer" are all OEM-ing from various manufacturers. None of them manufactures their turbo.

If you were to use price to gauge a turbo's reliability, i will point my fingers and laugh at you. Long gone were those times where expensive = good. and cheap will never be good.

Also, I would like to inform you. a quarter of HKS, TEIN's products are manufactured in Taiwan and assembled in Japan. Ending with the tag, MADE IN JAPAN.

If you would have took a trip down to Taiwan and visited Kamak's plant, You would have seen their QC and the way they manufacture it and trust me. YOU WILL BE AMAZED by their level of QC. Kinugawa, Kando all comes from the same manufacturer whom is KAMAK. Kinugawa is tested and proven to work reliability in Australia, UK and Japan. Turn it around and come to Japan and ask them about Blouch, FP and we will say, DON'T BUY THEM. because

1# they are so ****in expensive.
2# they are not well known.

just because you've never heard of these brands, it doesn't mean they are no good. and more ever, you've never even tested these turbos yourself.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jjasonn is offline   Reply With Quote