2007imprezi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 199120
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 2.0i
Obsidian black pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by auskip07 View Post
Nothing is outside the realm of negotiation. Maybe you can get an amazing deal on a 2013 but i would understand if this leaves a bad taste in your mouth. How many miles are on your vehicle? I have a feeling this problem will become a recall later on.
It didn't leave a horrible taste,I love Subaru still they just need to stop rushing things .I would for sure buy a 2013 or maybe consider looking at the legacy not sure but it wont be right away when I buy another one.I have some things on my house to finish up, so maybe that's not a bad thing if they do take the car.The car has about 5015 give or take a couple, and its the third time its been taken in for the same problem.In Maryland it states for the lemon law "the vehicle has been "repaired" four or more times for the same problem or the the vehicle has been out of service for atleast 30 days" .I have 24 months or 18,000 miles .So the car has been down there for 14 days and I've owned it this may 28th will be 5 months.It also states I need to report the issue by writing them by certified mail to file a claim .St Eye or JamesWilson2 did either of you guys write subaru or just contacted them by phone?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2007imprezi is offline   Reply With Quote