Scooby Newbie

Member#: 290178
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2008 DGM STi-Ituned
2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickniteasy View Post
looks like rub city.....taken it over any speed bumps or dirt trails yet? I love the look, but it just looks like a tiny bit front/back and you're taking out the fenders. Seems like that wheel/tire set up would look more natural on a forester/outback or even just a regular WRX, why spend the money on a STI but then pop that set up on there? That said, props for doing something different.
I had the fenders rolled way before hand, then after doing some test fitting/driving through a dip at the tire parking lot I had to massage the pinch weld in the front wheel well and slightly trim the rocker but not much. Now it I have no rubbing at all it drives just fine. With the stock STi springs still on it and with these tires having really good sidewalls it still handles pretty good. I wanted something fast but functional, something with character, I think the GR sti with the bulging fenders fit it perfectly, it meets every single one of my needs/wants now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzywhtboi82 View Post
I just gotta ask this. Whereas the muddy subie at. All of you show your rides ready for off road but very few her are actually dirty. There's to many clean ones here. Hell I've had my bone stock 2.5i muddier than some. Wanna see some mud on these things. Lol just busting balls. U all got some nice rides.
Don't you worry she willl be gettin dirty, I did this setup for an actual purpose, so I could take it camping to some places I would have been iffy on going to before
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Henriksen is offline   Reply With Quote