Old 05-21-2012, 08:19 AM   #2675
krzywhtboi82
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280582
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2009 2.5i premium
ssm

If u guys read to the end he was also talking about areas that are set up to let people do this kind of stuff. That's why he mentioned the park fees and other stuff. There's a place in Nevada that was set up like that. It was a dirt track and if you wanted to push your car you could. I like his thread idea. Id like to know of places around me that I can go have fun with my car off road that's safer for cars. It should be up to each reader if they go or not and what they do when there. By what your saying we can't go to places like that and its illegal to post such places. So if that's the case why wasn't the Google link up a few posts deleted? That wasn't a sanction.ed event was it. I give him props for having a good idea. Some people just need to thinly a bit more. If he wants to go and do crazy stuff and hurt someone that's his fault not mine. I just want to find a open area or road that has nothing on it and go play around. Will I be doin 100 mph off road...bc stock cars can't do it. Was he...prob not just exaggerating and enthusiastic about it...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
krzywhtboi82 is offline   Reply With Quote