Scooby Newbie

Member#: 208653
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2004 V-Limited
Spec C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3rWill View Post
Figured I would chime in. I have their td06sl2 20g 7cm on my 05 wrx. I have nearly every supporting mod you can think of and with this turbo am making, well rather insane power for the size. On 93 pump I'm nearing 370 whp on a mustang dyno. I will soon be swapping in the 8cm housing, EWG and probably meth. I'm hoping for 400 whp. It's been running at 24 psi for months with no issues, and recently tuned it to 28 psi and it's happier than ever, this thing loves boost, and it hadn't smoked on me once yet.

Went to a local drag strip the other day, ran all night. It didn't use one drop of oil, whereas my old vf39 used nearly half a quart. The quality of the turbo was truly surprising, from the machining to the laser engraving on the compressor housing. I've worked on things from Garret's to KKK turbo's and this ranks up there with the best, if not THE best visual quality turbo I've dealt with.

So far I've had 0 issues, fitment was spot on and was even given a great deal on one by a seller on eBay. Less than 800$ shipped. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thumbs up to kinugawa/ kamak!
nice! i have a td06sl2-60-1 with a 10cm and 3" cover! hope u like it because i like mine too!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jjasonn is offline   Reply With Quote