Clark Turner
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (68)

Member#: 178047
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

You ordered an 06 STI map for the car. I sent the 06 STI map to you. You then came back and told me the map wont load on the car and after much frusteration and you screaming at me, we find it was an 05 STI.

It was your mistake that you did not know the year of the car. You insulted me, then threatened me as you are doing now and screamed at me.

I sent you the 05 STI map for FREE to make you happy, That means I have now sent you TWO seperate maps for the car.

If you want the 05 STI map tuned, You must pay me to tune the map. I will NOT tune your map for free and I will not respond to threats on email and phone.

I run an honest company here and go to great lengths to help everyone. But if you think you can threaten me, you are mistaken.

I do good work for you 4 times now, Everyone is happy. You made a mistake and must now pay for the 05 map and tuning. It is your choice on how you want to proceed. Pay for the map and service, I will tune the car and we can move forward, Or you can continue to threaten me, leave me a bad review and we will never do work together again.

Your move.

Clark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

480-695-2898
Send TXT message for faster response.

PLEASE "LIKE" "Clark Turner Tuning" On FACEBOOK for dyno charts and daily updates
Clark Turner is offline   Reply With Quote