NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 283784
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2013 EVO X GSR
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrn2Corner

Customers are typically grade A morons. It does not matter how much you try to point them in the right direction the "customer is always right so you should listen to my clueless BS and do as I say attitude" takes hold and they just get more pissed off that they had to spend more money after not listening to you and act as if it is your fault.

Biggest reason right there for why I hate customers. I am not here to rip you off or help you screw up. I am here to solve your problem and do it right the first time. If that is too hard to understand then GTFO of here and go annoy someone who is more than happy to take your money and rob you blind.
Both these. Had a customer come in with a Subaru about a week ago needing an alternator replaced. Wanted us to use his ****ty carquest part. Then complained a week later when his new alternator crapped out and how he had to pay labor again to put on another.

I'm sorry but if you buy the parts and expect a warranty that's just ridiculous. Even says it in our discloser.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jdub.csu is offline   Reply With Quote