NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 316221
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 WRX Wagon Ltd.
UGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
there are a lot of super nice bagged Scoobs, yours included! I'm hoping we have enough for a bags only top scoob later this year

hmmm...manual or digital...hard to know which to choose.

what if you want old school giant toggle switches?
Bags only Top Scoob?! That'd be awesome!

With an electric valve system, you can really hook up any kind of switch you'd like... You could integrate on-off-on rocker switches into OEM spots, or definitely use giant toggle switches if so desired I've thought about wiring in a extra rocker on my power window controls to switch between window and air ride control... OEM+

Quote:
Originally Posted by antho! View Post
i've talked to people who've controlled air pressure by a nintendo controller but i have accuair, but haven't installed the sensor arms so i'm pretty much manual right now. regardless, i highly recommend getting the accuair solenoid because it makes install so easy! hit up the guys at bagriders for sure - and they're awesome at answering questions like these
Thanks for the kind words Anthony! Get those sensor arms installed, you will absolutely love e-Level! I ran for about a week without sensors doing the "tap down till you rub" method, which is fun and all... but presets are the way to go and AccuAir e-Level is the most versatile and accurate preset system on the market Height-based presets FTW!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bag Riders Air Ride is offline   Reply With Quote