Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 250595
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
04 wrx wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC WAGON
Not bashing you, just trying to understand your pricing... WHy are you asking almost $10,000 for a 9 yr old wagon with 216,000 + miles??

I know KBB isnt the best way to price Subarus, but in EXCELLENT condition youre still asking $3000 OVER KBB.

Can you break it down for me so I know where youre coming from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiWanabe
Cuz it's obo and has a $3k trans???
+1

KBB lists the car between 5-7 (depending on condition)
NADA lists the car between 6.75 ( clean trade) - 8.7 (clean retail)
Plus a 2-3 k tranny+ all of the mait records, recently performed mait. Including new tires/ alignment it is a worry free DD interior aside some floor mat wear is in very good condition. This is actually one of the lower mileage cars I have owned. 2 Acura legend 6spds with 240+ one was sold with 280 and is still going strong. I know it worries many people which is why I encourage people to come a look at it / drive it because this is not your typical high mileage beater. The first clutch was changed at 190 ish thousand miles. And the disk was still drive able ( worn, but not slipping) and the big OBO at the end of the price. If I am outside the ball park I may adjust the price as I did the first time before doing much research on price ( 1st price was crazy).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Legend2 is offline   Reply With Quote