This WRX is the first car that I have ever bought that I truly cared about. Normally I just buy my cars and drive them for a bit till I get bored. Within the first 5 miles of this car I realized... I will never get bored. I figured I should keep a journal going so I can look back on how the car has progressed over the coming years. Here is the story:
- Cobb Accessport Stage 1 OTS Tune
- 3in Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust
- Kartboy Short Throw Shifter with front and rear bushings
- Miro 111 18x9.5 + 40 Offset with Goodyear Eagle F1 265/35/18
- STI Trunk w/ Wing
- JNA Polyurethane front lip
- Perrin super shorty antenna
- Rally Armor urethane mudlaps
- Hella Supertones
- 35% on sides and rear, and 45% on front windshield.
- SMY Clustermaker w/ Defi Boost & Oil Pressure Gauge.
- Pioner Avic z130BT with JDM radio bezel.
- All lights switched to LEDs.
Dealer sent me this picture two weeks before I was going to pick it up (I was away for work):
Picked up the car on August 1st, 2011 from Subaru of Beechmont:
New wheels and a quick detail:
Added a front lip:
Switched all the interior lights, plate light, trunk light, and reverse lights into LEDs:
Trunk swapped with a 2011 STI:
Added SMY Clustermaker and Defi Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges:
Where the beast sleeps at night:
Parts awaiting install:
- Cobb SF Intake w/ airbox
- Invidia Catted downpipe
- Process West TMIC