BigVoxjammer
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 319171
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Spt Ltd
Sky-Blue/Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrands View Post
I've looked through this entire thread and only saw the Sage Green/Ice Silver on the very first page and the Sky Blue/Ice Silver somewhere at the beginning of the thread. Hope you get your ride soon. This is all I have, just one more...

That's the sky-blue or your sage-green?
It looks like the blue to me, but I have noticed pics of the two can sometimes look similar, so I thought I'd ask. Anyways, it is beeautiful! How come more people don't dig on that unique two-tone? Is it because folks are sick of the old-school outbacks having been two tone for so long? Maybe that's an interesting subject for a thread: "Two-Tone: Like or Dislike, and Why/Why Not?" To me it's signature Subaru, but even the new outbacks are 99% solid colours the past couple years. My father in law out and out said he thought the two-tone sucked, but he drives a silver 2012 Impreza Sport (yaaawwwnnn could pass for a Fit or his old Taurus in the wrong light), so his aesthetics are a bit challenged, if you ask me). Can't wait to park mine next to his and watch all the folks go, "Damn, that blue is sweeeet!"

I have seen only a half dozen 2012 Imprezas in my neighborhood which should have one of the country's highest number of Subarus on the road, if not the most Subarus in ABSOLUTE numbers, not percentage-wise (Hawthorne area in Portland is literally swarming with school teachers in Subarus, so it should be a cliché, like Vermont Librarians in Subies or Toyotas in the parking lot of a Chinese Dim Sum joint), and only a couple were Sports, and only ONE sky-blue two-tone, which I saw after I had ordered mine, and it literally stopped me cold cuz it looked sooo good. It and the Sage Green must be the rarest of the rare for the Imprezas this year. It's nice not to drive what everyone else is driving, like a silver Fit or a Red Focus (ick...that colour is awful on the Fords this year...too candied and cheap looking. My opinion)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BigVoxjammer is offline   Reply With Quote