black thunder
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 210047
Vehicle:
im a scooby guru
really

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Question for Black thunder or others with 02-04s...did you have trouble wrapping the piece that surrounds the radio? I've tried twice now, and both have been epic fails. The upper recessed corners are very tough, and the little openings for the hvac stuff are difficult too. Does anyone have good tips on this piece, particularly the hvac cutouts and the upper corners? This is the last piece I plan to do, and all the others came out nice. This one is really frustrating.

Thanks.
J
the two top corners on the radio are coming up (have always been like that to be honest but less noticeable). some of the smaller holes like the ac button and similar are also coming up. to be honest a lot of the corners are coming up. i used heat too to apply. i think the the radio part, the best way is to work from the inside out. i originally laid out the 3m flat on top and pressed down into the corners but i think maybe working inside out from the corners may be better...

the only wrapped peices that are perfect are the ac circular vents. im just going to buy a OEM cf kit from subaru one of these days.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
black thunder is offline   Reply With Quote