Scooby Guru

Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 XT+10.0@143 GR+
2x9.0@170mph GTRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVeRBOOSTn View Post
GC vs GD but okay if you want it you can have it lmfaoo I'm over the pumpgas record it literally means nothing to me anymore, we did it in a full weight GD 2 years ago when going 10s in a suby at all was rare on a setup everyone doubted would work
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVeRBOOSTn View Post
Btw congrats on your new GTR I debating if I want a GTR or a z06 and a supra, I just inherited 2 houses and an apartment building with a store front. I don't see if I can justify spending 80grand on a gtr since a million people have them already, but both my subaru's and my EVO are going up for sale, maybe grab a stage 2 STi or something that won't break as a daily driver to keep my suby blood going

I thought I already had it, I did tune and drive it

I just want to push the number a little lower, has nothing to do with it being a GC/GD etc. If I wanted to go a "little faster" I could do it with the wagon, I want to go FASTER

Thanks and cool story.. I would get the GTR it is much easier to drive since it isn't a RWD. If your scared of your STI, a fast supra/zo6 isn't for you. Also I wouldnt base it off a "million" people having them.. The z06 is a pretty common site.
I thought you were redoing the subie( as of the last 6 months ), now your selling it too?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote