Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 106215
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
1989 Toyota
SR5

Default Back to stock-Garage Clean out

I am located in the Spring/Woodlands (Houston) area. I would prefer local transactions, and I probably won't ship the larger items.

Almost there, let's get this stuff moved to a new home!
Thanks for looking.

2007 bbs Sti wheels (5x114, STI fitment). tires mounted, but may not be any good. $250
I don't know the detailed history of these wheels, and I havent tried to balance them myself. Price is set accordingly.
Purchased these from another member to paint a crazy color and use for spares, never got to it.

2010 Sti Catback ebay special
This part requires a flat flange 3" downpipe. will not mate to oem downpipe.
Gaskets and hardware not included $100 I have an adapter that I used with the muffler section to mate to the stock midpipe- $20

2005 wrx OEM 6 disc. was working when removed. $50

2005 wrb fog light bezels and fog light lamps. please see photos. Lamps were clipped at ends. $25 Think of them as 25 dollar bezels with free questionable fog lights

Oem shift knob, blue alcantara wrap with yellow stitching by JPM coachworks. Just added $75

2005 Wrx receiver drier (a.c. component) Should be replaced when the a.c. system is opened up. Seals intact never opened.
$20
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by BenWeavdog; 09-16-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: assorted updates- wheels lowered to 250
BenWeavdog is offline   Reply With Quote