Member#: 311300
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Spark Silver

Default Blacked out Interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
For the headliner I'd love to go all black without plasti-dipping the plastic parts. I've found most of all the pieces to convert to black like the dome light, visor clips, sunroof handle, o-***** handles, and the air bag screw covers but the only thing I haven't found yet is the small felt piece that trims the headliner to the sunroof. I can always fabric dye it but I would love to have the OEM black one. I'll keep looking but when I do, it's light grey to black conversion time!!

Any progress on this? Since the first time I sat in my car all I've wanted to do is get rid of the tan headliner. It absolutely kills me when a car has an black interior and the top half of it is tan. It makes no sense at all. I actually painted the interior of my Jeep Black with Dupli-Color Vinyl and fabric, but I didnt have the sunroof in there like i do in the WRX. Any ideas how we could make it work with the problem of the sunroof? The other issue I feel I will run into is the fact I have the sedan.

Thanks,

Ryan

EDIT:

Spent literally the entire day at work on this thread and saw your updates. It looks sick with the alcantara wrapped pillars and everything.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Ryan91; 06-21-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Spent 7 hours going through the thread.
Ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote