Old 07-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #108
Cantrell Motorsports
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 323930
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2006 STi
OBP

We are going to repeat this next year. We are looking for ideas and feedback. This is your event, what do you want?

Do you like the weekend between Fathers Day and Independence Day?
I think it was a perfect weekend for it.

What day do you like? Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
Friday, or Saturday is the best in my opinion but that's just because it works best personally with my schedule

Do you like combining Driving School and track day? (Students and HPDE drivers are not on the track at the same time)
I think it's great simply because of the atmosphere it produces. It's good for everyone to be around each other, and meet new people.

Would you like this combined with another Subaru event?
I think the more the merrier to be honest. It will only encourage more Subaru people to get out there!

Are hotels important?
Irrelevant for me because I will always go home same day. I could see it being important to other folks.

Is camping important?
Same as above answer.

Would you like after hours activities?
Personally after a full track day I'm ready to go home. Up at 5 AM to be out there, and racing 4-5 sessions I'm beat.

What sponsors would you like to see?
A drink and or energy drink sponsor would be great.

What else? Lets start a conversation and design this...
Personally I love how things were ran but I would like to see a little bit more time between sessions. I know this means consuming more time but I felt just a little bit rushed in between each session. I'm not sure if anyone else felt this way?
Cheers, Mark[/quote]

Regardless, I look forward to being out at the track more in general and building more relationships as time goes on.

Thanks,
Zach
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cantrell Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote