View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #1544
jwongx27
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 300323

DONT Buy from these A$$ holes.....
never again i will buy from them... Anyways i was talking to them about buying Tmic process west + tomei unequal header for my 2011 wrx. I ask for prices i talked to dan from Boston motorsports. He bet their price (btw this is done under private messaging thru Nasioc.com..)
back to topic boston kept beating their price... and i was just copy and pasting back to them....

and here what i get from import image racing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwongx27
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
import image racing---sorry i need real quotes.

you can forward them to sales@importimageracing.com

have a good night

me-those are real quotes ?

ME -i bought from u intake cobb ap etc.. but i notice u never sent like ur guys sticker or Business cards? is there any way when i order this u can send me some? so i can give to local subies ?
cuz i notice alot of the local guys and girls buy from import image racing.. and i said why not Boston they had no clue who that was... i was surprised Of course!

Boston motorsports---We haven't been around as long as some of the other vendors. But we are making our name slowly. Our reviews speak for themselves.

I'll beat whatever price he gives you, and that's that.
much appreciated.

import image racing---we have real employees, real inventory, and a real warehouse.

they have their moms apartment. unfortunately i have a payroll, which means i cannot work for free.

you have not given me any actual quotes, you have typed a number in a pm and pressed send.

End of that..

( import image racing was talking about boston motorsport mom and stuff... and saying he lives in apartment etc ) I dont care where he lives what he drives etc.. at least he treats me right and believes me that those are real quotes...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jwongx27 is offline   Reply With Quote