NASIOC Storefront Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (611)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

thanks so much guys

on a personal note....My lady is scheduled to be induced thursday 7/12/12 and probably giving birth on 7/13/12. I will be in the hospital with her. The crew will be here running things, but i will be a little bit slow to respond (next thursday and friday) as well, the miracle of life and everything that comes with it will be given to me. This is a really special time in my life and i'm so happy that you guys and gals allow me to have this time with my new family. It's our first, so i am nervous as hell! I promise i will catch up on all the PM's etc, as well as i'll be working from the hospital on my laptop while the guys are working 9-5 in the shop. This has been the "pre-baby" warning. Im scared and excited all at the same time...and the baby isn't even coming out of me

who is taking bets on me passing out in the ER?

have an awesome weekend! this is my last weekend as a family of two...pretty mind blowing for me!

Josh
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! WE BEAT ALL PRICE QUOTES!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote