Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280582
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2009 2.5i premium
ssm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingforever
Hi. My Impreza did not come with the any cubby lights installed. I'm guessing it's not standard with a regular 2011 Impreza. I purchased the illumination kit and attempted to install it. After I removed the radio trim, I was unable to locate the cable that would feed back to the car (the cable that should be there if i had a cubby light already installed) - this seem obvious.
Can someone please assist me in setting up my illumination kit and help set up the feed back to the car so that the light will come on when the head lamps are switched on?
I wired mi.e into my map light. What I wanted was to have them come on when I opened the door, unlocked it, ect and not the map lights. But still wanted to have the button option on the map light. If u want that route there's a separate plug on the map light assembly just in plug it trace the 2 wires down pass door pillar and tap into them behind the dash. Took longer that way but if I selly car I can always plug it back in and have factory setup and pull out the leds under the dash.

Also should add I didn't get factory lights for under dash. Got led strips they were cheaper and do same thing. Don't know if this will help just thought is throw out what I did
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
krzywhtboi82 is offline   Reply With Quote