Originally Posted by madkayaker
Wes went and checked out the site yesterday. He says it's usable. There are a few issues, but I don't think it will be a problem. The land owner is letting us use the field free of charge. There are a few more neighbors to talk to so that we can make sure we won't be shut down 10 minutes after we get started. The owner is working on getting permission from the county.
The only issues we have are the only gate into the field is on the opposite end of where the best place to put the paddock area, so there would be no in and out while cars are running. There is a small mound that needs to be leveled out (I should be able to take care of that with no issues), and it will probably get really dusty because of the soil type.
I hope to have a date scheduled soon. I'm also going to continue looking for a more permanent and larger site in the meantime. I think if we get a decent amount of interest, we will outgrow this site pretty quick.
sounds awesome! i can't wait for this to start up!