Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311116
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
02 WRX
MBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjoaquin View Post
He had to have been going slower than 45mph. For you to notice he was staring (in the middle of the night), comment on it, then the guy hit the median and still be able to drive away, I'm sure he was going much slower.
Actually he was going about that fast by the time he hit the median. Before the intersection when I first seen him he was going slower, but it's heading out of town so he was accelerating. I couldn't believe his car drove away fine after that because he hit it hard. While accelerating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke31 View Post
That's awesome. I routinely park in the muddiest spots I can just for fun. Seeing all the lifted trucks and SUVs park safely on concrete brings a smile to my face when they look at my car with jealousy.
Everyone lifts their trucks and puts mudding tires on them to putt around town in, and many of them wouldn't dare to take them out and get them dirty. It's funny seeing the look on their face when they see you take off on a snowy street like it's dry pavement while they're in their truck struggling to get going.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scoobnlude is offline   Reply With Quote