bruticus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 10640
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
look like a bitch?
Say what again!!

Yeaup, put me on the list too.

For the recent 8 years I've been recruiting IT contractors for positions across the nation. At the end of June my employer let me go.

I have always enjoyed building relationships with workforce members, and I would like a role that revolves around maintaining/improving relations with workers, so I've decided to move into Human Resources and Corporate Operations. I believe that when HR functions are performed efficiently and positively, a company benefits through increased productivity (workers who enjoy what they do do it better), easier talent acquisition (workers who enjoy what they do attract talented new workers), and reduced voluntary and involuntary turnover (workers who enjoy what they do stay longer).

I'm enrolled to take classes that teach the body of knowledge governed by he Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and the exam to earn the Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification.

I'm seeking a position as a Human Resource Administrator/Associate in central NJ (e.g. Hunterdon, Somerset, Middlesex, northern Mercer, or southern Morris Counties)

If anybody thinks they can help me, please PM me.

Thanks,

DjB
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote