Old 07-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
Rex_Revo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 311324
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilson0602 View Post
I was lucky enough to be chosen in the Nitto Motivo tire sampling. I have been one to run just summer tires in the summer and winter tires all winter , but after getting the chance to run these all season tires I have changed my mind. I am one to test the tire completely to push the tire as far as it can go before it breaks loose. I have to say these tires are just as good if not better than my Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 High performance tires. The corner well, are alot quieter, and are quite sticky for being a all season tire. I cannot find a con to these tires yet but If I do I will definitely post it.

I would Like to thank nitto tires for letting me participate is such a cool idea.
I heard they were good. There are some comprehensive reviews online. I would get the 255 width for my STI...they should fit nicely on the OE wheels with minimal increase in diameter. Unfortunately I expect it to take 2 years to burn through these tires. Maybe I will get lucky in a few miles and run over a piece of metal so I can tell my wife I just HAVE to replace my tires...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Rex_Revo is offline   Reply With Quote