Scooby Newbie

Member#: 257043
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
1993 JDM WRX Wagon
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmugabi View Post
The problem has to be with the fueling. The timing modifications are older and have worked fine for a while, however this is the first time that I've tried to have this level of control over fueling.

That gives me an idea. The first step is not to attempt fueling modifications. This should give some pops and bangs (tested working earlier). Then reintroduce the fueling code but only change the fueling a bit at a time.

I will post a few ROMs up within an hour with those different ideas.
I've seen a couple of WRX STI RA's with a fifth injector that was not actually ever activated. I have been told this fifth injector was specifically used for anti-lag for WRC impreza's. Is it at all possible that a ROM for or from an RA with the 5th injector might give you a better idea as to how to get what your looking for?

Also how are you intending to activate the Anti-Lag . Is it always on or could you tie it into a switch that is actually read by the ECU like the A/C switch. Anti-lag is really cool but always having it on would not be as cool what with it consuming a fair amount more fuel.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by TommyAtomic; 07-24-2012 at 06:37 PM.
TommyAtomic is offline   Reply With Quote