Scooby Newbie

Member#: 212379
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited 4dr
Spark Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers61 View Post
Was driving two girls earlier tonight, and am having the generic "What is this thing?" conversation. Neither of them would listen to what I had to say, and both came to the conclusion that its a go-kart with doors that is going to fall apart around them . Its a well kept 02 wrx.
But to make it better although its not a question or phrase. Later on tonight we were driving down a 2 lane road, when a new mustang gt with tented windows pulls up next to me. I had already been nagged at for going 38 on a 35 road by the girl in the passenger seat. And now a mustang is next to me, who am going 1 below to make her happy revving his engine prompting me to race him. Which made the girls yell at me for 5 minutes about not racing him and how we were all going to die, while he continued to bother me.
Hahaha, that's actually pretty funny. Women... can't live with them... can't kill them.

At least that's how I feel about some women. At least my lady is consistent. She doesn't mind me driving fast (as in a few over the speed limit), but she doesn't like any fast curves/corners.

I once had an idiot at work who talked about how he hated street racing and then proceeded to tell me I should go race my car near the university approximately 10-15 minutes later in the same conversation. I couldn't even hold a straight face and just laughed at him. He was pretty cool about it though - he ended up having a laugh about it too. Funny how people's trains of thoughts work sometimes.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
nti_hazard88 is offline   Reply With Quote