View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
WashmyScooby
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 83820

First off, WOW! That car is just pure sexy. I would actually consider leaving my Satin White Pearl 2011 WRX for that car (well, except for all the snow we get up here).

Second, I can vouch for everything Cory has said about Evergreen Subaru. I bought my WRX there, and I can tell you they treat every customer like this. After waiting three months for my WRX order to arrive, they picked me up in Portland (during a blizzard, the day after Christmas,mind you) and delivered me to the dealership so I could pick it up just three days after it rolled off the truck.

In fact, I was there today getting my oil changed. I popped into Doug's office and the first words out of his mouth were about this car. He was SO HAPPY he was able to help a fellow car enthusiast get into a car they wanted. That's how everyone is there. They are so happy to help people. After Doug and I finished catching up, I asked him if someone could drop me off at one of our offices down the street so I could get some work done while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. He tossed me the keys to a 2012 Impreza and told me to come back whenever I was done. I grabbed a free soda from the waiting room and headed out!

I work for a fortune 15 company, and we take customer service very seriously. For me, a great customer service experience needs to be, well, great. Every time I have any interaction with anyone there, it consistently exceeds my expectations! I have two Subaru dealerships within 8 miles of my office. I drive 30 miles to get to this one because of the service I receive. I highly recommend Evergreen to anyone.

Enjoy your new BRZ!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WashmyScooby is offline   Reply With Quote