Scooby Newbie

Member#: 301484
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
red

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameredi
Tuesday a kid in a Red Honda w/ mandatory Big Fart can was trying to race me on Cornell and cops were all(4-5 cops were in the area, going to and from the substation by Aloclek) around during afternoon traffic(4:30ish) revving his motor to get the backfires and such had the little dingleberry hanging from his rear Tow hook. he and his buddies where very visibly drinking beers. I don't remember being that dumb 30 yrs ago, I hope i wasnt. Strange thing is the same type of people have always done this to me no matter what i have been driving. I would prefer them not to wrap around a tree because there are normally innocents that get taken out too. Would prefer them to blow their motors in front of a cop who hasn't had any donuts, wife has been ignoring him and he just got chewed out by the boss to be the one who sees them launching from a stop light in a school zone
I fully agree with u man I don't ask for their life to end because karma is a bitch but let fools like them toast their motors or cars crushed by the cops for there dumb driving
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Wesley1184 is offline   Reply With Quote