Old 08-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #22
Evanston Subaru
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 217382
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by my05legacy View Post
out of curiousity how do you do this offer and make money? My local guy acts like I'm beating him up at invoice. There some big doc fee etc?

We are the largest volume Subaru dealership in Illinois. We average ~75 new Subarus per month. Over 100 in peak months. I would be willing to bet that is double or triple the volume of anyone who gives you a hard time with paying invoice.

There is profit to be made at "invoice". Specifically 4%, and I am giving back around 3.5% of that (depending on which model you pick)

The "doc fee" is state regulated and we all charge the same 161.39 for the fiscal year 2012. There are no catches or gimmicks. You really pay this pricing and all we add are the standard tax, title, license, and Doc Fee.

We do not make much money at all on this pricing, but we hope to make customers happy and in turn recieve repeat customers and friends and family.

To summarize: Don't ask questions just enjoy the ridiculous pricing I talked the owners into

Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Omar Aziz[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Sales Consultant[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]847-869-5700 x1213[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Cell 847-650-6627 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]"Every passing Moment is Another Chance to Turn it All Around"[/COLOR][/FONT]
Evanston Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote