Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #42
RallySport Direct
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Member#: 33174
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
We are Open Late!
888-457-2559 Every day!

yeah for sure, and it felt much better as well through the cones, just much more control overall. I needed to pay better attention to my speed, and am thinking about getting the Data Accusation software on my phone to use GPS to monitor speed. However I would estimate my speed to be betweeb 35-45MPH at any point. And Yes, Swaybars and bushings should make a huge difference to the feel and handling of the car. I am hoping we can get those on shortly

And I do think we will stick with N/A at least for awhile anyway, I would like the focus to be more on the weight of the car, so I would love to see a pulley, flywheel, driveshaft etc.. However taping into a bit more power with exhaust, intake, tune etc is not out of the question either, but I think we will wait until there are more products in the market before we go too crazy with it.

Knowing Subaru, I feel like they already have plans for a faster version, but of course the first generation is always the slowest, and in 2-3 years I expect to see a quicker STi version. Or at least I hope haha.

Thanks for the support!
Rick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RallySport Direct is offline   Reply With Quote