Old 08-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #329
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Front Sway bar installed just snug. It is important to not tighten sway bars to final torque specs until the car is at ride height to prevent preloading the suspension. Sway bar is all greased up riding on a thin layer of teflon tape to reduce friction and noise. Here is my kick *** Mooresport MSI spherical front endlinks. I started a thread so the community could find out about these parts, as I truely feel they are step above what is typically found in the aftermarket scene. I feel it is essential to have a high quality spherical endlink to get the most out of your swaybars and suspension. They allow 0 compliance, so as seen as the sway bar moves it is transferring force into the chassis, allows proper corner balancing (corner balancing sucks with rubber and is only slightly better with polyurethane). I had a bad experience with my previous spherical endlinks wearing out at what I felt was a rapid rate, and these use very high quality spherical bearings. I can not tell you how much searching I did to find a set of endlinks to meet my needs, so hopefully that explains why I am so excited to find a part that met my needs and price point.

Car is starting to look pretty good, and like a car again...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote