Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 AM   #28
Touge86
Scooby Guru

Member#: 166498
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2013 FRS
SWP

I saw it after all of the paper work was complete. They are a dealership and saw it as well. If anything they are in a worse position for letting me drive it off the lot. They were the last possible quality checkpoint as well as Toyota professionals, and they still let it go. If it were no big deal, I can't imagine corporate scion Toyota would be calling me 2-3 times a day on this. So far they are doing pretty good and I can't make any real comment until they complete the process. If its not that big of a deal, they won't mind getting the car back, fixing it, and selling it as a used model. To a company that boasts so much about the quality of their processes/ product, this is a fairly big deal. They are probably hoping a machine wasnt making this mistake and sent a days worth of cars through the line before they fixed the setting.

The spring rates make a difference. I can see how driving a soft car to and from the grocery store and to school could distort someone's view on things like suspension set ups, but every comparison review on these cars mentions how noticeable the suspension set ups are when used for spirited driving.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Touge86 is offline   Reply With Quote