Sub!eDr!ver
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 88924
Vehicle:
2007 Tribeca Limited
05 LGT (98 LGT, 88 Justy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKscooby View Post
Do not ever buy a Quest. They are rare because they are pieces of fiberglass screwed together with bubblegum. No one buys them. Mine has given me issues in almost every area a vehicle can.

Members of my family have bought 2 Siennas within 6 Weeks of each other, both xle's and one and. Very nice but $40+K is a lot of coin for kids to scratch up and vomit on.
What year is your Quest? It was redesigned for 2011, and the new one looks great. If they're really that bad, I'll stay well away.

One feature that I especially liked is that the seats, both middle and rear, fold forward to give a flat load floor (and still leave the rear "trunk" cubby available for stuff).

That was one thing I didn't like about other minivans - either some seats don't fold, or, like the Caravan/Town & Country, they all fold, but you're left with the seat mounting points sticking up. Not a truly flat load floor.

That's the thing I enjoyed about my Tribeca - seats fold flat with a mostly level platform for sleeping/car camping. The Quest uses a similar idea, giving a flat (though slightly sloped) floor.

I just wish it was someone other than Nissan that incorporated it into a minivan.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sub!eDr!ver is offline   Reply With Quote