Member#: 325545
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 STI
OBP

Default Clark Turner Tuned Stage 2 Map

Car: 2006 STI
Milage: 77,xxx miles
Mods: Cobb full turbo back exhaust, Pannel Fiter, Perrin Air Inlet, ACT street lite F.W and stage 2 Clutch.

First Impressions:
I contatcted Clark and ordered a stage 2 Map from him. With in a few hours a got a personal email w/ the new map and intstructions on how to install/log the map for tweaking.

Right off the bat the car felt really responsive, and the onset of boost was really smooth compaired to my old tune (the one that came on the car when i bought it)

I sent the map and 3 logs to Clark. I almost instantly got a email back from him saying I had a post maf leak, and the source was likely the turbo inlet. (this was before my Perrin inlet hose)

I did some poking around under the hood and discovered the air inlet was infact ripped. I ordered a new inlet right away and installed it the day I recieved it. New data logs were sent and to my surprise there was still a post MAF leak. I have then built a pressure tester and pressurized the system and discovered that there was 3 other leaks due to un tightened hose clamps. Fixed.

Sent off NEW, new logs and everything looked perfect according to Clark, He quickly adjusted the maps sent out a revised map and I loaded it up and went on with it.

MAKE SURE YOUR CAR IS IN TIP TOP CONDITION BEFORE GETTING A TUNE, FROM ANYONE OR EVEN A OTS MAP.

The cars performance is amazing. Compaired to a OTS map a custom E-tune is the way to go. Clark will tailor your requirments to the best of his ability and your supporting mods.

Power was very smooth, and felt very strong. My throttle response was night and day, and after a 3500 mile road trip I averaged an amazing 30MPG!

Needless to say Clark turner you are now my tuner. I thank you for the countless emails back an forth, and for putting up with all my questions and concerns

I recomend a Clark Turner Map to any one I cross paths with and I stand by your tuning abilites to the enth degree

Thanks
-Justin
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nemesis_STI is offline   Reply With Quote