Scooby Newbie

Member#: 327767
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2014 WRX Hatch
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon882c
Just got back from the dealer and put in my order! Mastria Subaru in Raynham, MA:

DGM WRX 5-door Premium
arm rest extension
side molding
auto-dimming mirror w/ compass
all weather mats
$28.5K plus a pretty competitive trade in for a Forester XT

So, I know that this is just a bit different from some of the other order figures that you are seeing but I will at least share my experience. First of all, I hear the slimy owner of Subaru of New England finagles $500 out of EVERY Subaru sale so that comes out of the pocket of the buyer, hence larger invoice from what I can see (can anyone else validate this?). So, I was printed out the invoice sheet and the car is $27,7xx. With accessories it was about $28,250. I basically got the car for $250 over invoice with a very competitive trade in for my car - which makes that number almost seem lower.

So I am kind of wondering what others in New England are hearing. This was the second dealer I went to today and when I threw a figure of invoice at the first dealer (Somerset Subaru) they said I "Wasn't even in the same ballpark". They quoted me at $29,050K and the manager was being "nice" because I bought from them before. And they essentially were gonna give me a bag of balls for my trade in. They lived on the point that only 13 WRX's are going to New England and it did not even make sense for them to drop the car below MSRP. Again, two totally different experiences and stories with two different dealers about 25 miles apart from each other (it pays to do some shopping).

So I do not think a deal like what Mike was offering can be realized anywhere near New England from what I can see. Unless someone can tell me otherwise and kick me off my high horse. I thought I negotiated pretty well and was able to only get $250 over invoice. Maybe in other part of the country these cars can be had for a bit cheaper?

4-6 week estimated delivery; was told possible sooner. The wait is gonna absolutely kill me but it will be worth it!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL 2013 WRX WILL GO TO MOST ALL DEALERS IN US....Funny stuff!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Crave31 is offline   Reply With Quote