Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 297348
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
Plasti-Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PERRIN_Adam View Post

BTW: I have used both examples on my own cars and would be happy to answer any specific questions one might have.

Hope that helps! Please let me know how I can help in anyway!

Adam @ PERRIN Performance
Hi, I have a question, I recently installed street performance coilovers in my 04 WRX. I used the OEM tophats. Doing this for first time, I didn't see any other item to transfer over except for the conical washers in the front. Was there anything else I needed to move over? That being said. I am now dialed at 165 mm front and 220mm rear. I raised it up from a previous 160 and 215 thinking it was too low because I am experiencing quite a bounce on all types of roads, even a seemingly flat highway. It got a tiny bit better but I would say its not settling as quickly as it should. My stomach jiggles from the inside and by the end of my commute I am about done with it lol... I would say its a small pogo stick effect.. However, I keep reading how well these handle bumps and how well they ride on highway this and that. I have no other upgrades, no sway bars , end links, or bushings or anything. I dont' feel I should be experiencing this? Is there something I did wrong ?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
silverbullet7 is offline   Reply With Quote