Old 08-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #34
Moore Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTurboLag? View Post
Once my 6 speed in it might be time to do something ts stock location.

What happened to the evo turbos? I don't like any aftermarket larger hotside ts subaru turbos as i feel like they don't work.
We still have a pretty serious rally team running an EVO turbo setup. We didn't get great data from the testing (one car did 400 WHP on 3 cylinders, and another went 11.3 in the 1/4 at full weight...but we didn't come away with any conclusive dyno sheets), but we've been talking about revisiting it soon. We have one header in stock if someone wants to give it a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpr View Post
add me to the blast plate list.

and any chance you lower the number needed to hit the lowest tier?
Added. There's an outside chance, but we're going to shoot for 10 for the better price break on our manufacturing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azscooby View Post
Are those going to be the standard bung locations?
I think most would prefer stock (JDM) locations.

Where you have them look very awkward for putting any type of heat shield on.
The bung location is not jigged, so it could be moved with little issue. Thanks for the input; we'll look into it!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

100 River Avenue
McKees Rocks, Pa 15136

Phone - 412-951-6493

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moore Performance is online now   Reply With Quote