Scooby Guru

Member#: 178811
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Why don't you
just GFY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceywilly View Post
Awesome shots. You're spot on about the WRB getting a lot of attention, the cops in the small town I grew up pull me over pretty much every time I go back there in my WRX, but I have never gotten a single ticket. They just see a WRB car with a loud exhaust and assume I must be a punk. That definitely was part of why I went with SWP for the BRZ. The galaxy blue is an awesome looking color on this car, the first one I saw in person was GBS and I was pretty close to switching. So far the only thing I'm really missing from my WRX is the sound of my Stromung exhaust and the cheap parts.
That's precisely why I ordered a WRB BRZ. My WRX was sleepy because of the silver paint and wagon body style, despite the JDM scoop, loud exhaust, and gold wheels. I feel like this car deserves the attention. I also disagree on GBS. Saw it in person the other day and it just looked DULL. Not classy, pretty, sleepy, or cool; just dull.

FWIW, I saw a Stromung prototype on one vendor's car. They're here on NASIOC and FT86Club, but I'd have to search to find the name. Allegedly Stromung will be producing an exhaust, but as you probably know, the headers will prevent it from sounding like a WRX.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
OrbitalEllipses is offline   Reply With Quote