Scooby Guru

Member#: 178811
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 White Corolla
Over 400hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceywilly View Post
Thanks, I didn't know Stromung was working on something. I'll have to check it out. The stock headers are actually UEL and some of the aftermarket exhausts have a nice rumble.
They're more EL than UEL, at least compared to any WRX manifold anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz2 View Post
I have to say it looks plain jane when it's overcast and is drizzling. But when you wash and wax it and take it into the sun, the amount of flake is simply amazing and the color really pops. the WRB is a beautiful blue, don't get me wrong - but here in a relatively small town, the cops will chase that car / color. I test drove an 05 WRB sti years ago, quite literally pulled out of the dealership, and had a cop blow a red light to follow and tailgate me within 200ft of the dealership. If I want attention I'll hop in my stupid loud MR2... but for day to day, I like to be a little more subtle. Then again, the BRZ will get attention once I lower it, put on some volks and never slow down for turns.

I will re-post after this weekend at auto-x. It should be 85 and sunny, providing some nice color.
I live in metro DC. There's plenty of people going faster, but not many WRB...we'll see what happens. FWIW, the GBS FR-S I saw was out in the sun, it just didn't pop to my eyes. It's just not my color, nahmean? It almost reminds me of PBP, but without the awesomeness. Not trying to **** on your car man, haha.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
OrbitalEllipses is offline   Reply With Quote