Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280080
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2011 wrx/sti sedan
Dark Grey Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZSTI View Post
Hey all, Let's do the group meet this Thursday around 6 ish at Fuddruckers...Here's why, My daughter Nicole has a friend named Dakota Contreras who has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Cancer.

Dakota is only 19 years old and has barley started her life when this disease put everything on hold. Unfortunately the problem doesn’t stop there; this young girl has no insurance and has repeatedly been denied.

With this at hand, each and every treatment must be paid up front. This is where we come together, Nicole and so many others have been reaching out in every possible way to try and raise money for Dakota so she doesn’t have to do this alone.

One of the events Nicole has organized will be taken place this Thursday 8/23/12 ALL DAY at Fuddruckers in Prescott Valley 2970 North Park Ave. Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. http://www.fuddruckers.com/local/location.php?s=662

Fuddruckers replies: Trying to make things more affordable for everyone. If you check in to Fuddruckers Prescott Valley via Facebook on Thursday you will receive a deal for a $2.99 double cheese burger! We are looking forward to seeing you all!

Also, 15% Of all Sales will go to Koda's Medical Expenses and such. They have Veggie Burgers and Turkey Burgers, there is no reason everyone can't make this their day to Chow Down! If Koda is up to it, she'll see you there! TELL YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE!

Thanks
Rick
Alright guys, and gals (disclaimer ) lets fill this parking lot with Subi's... rain or shine we need to all come together for a GOOD cause... Just think if this girl was your daughter/sister/relative/friend.... every little bit helps here so we need to do some good for a change.... I know i am preaching but My cousin fought cancer and won his battle and a lot of it has to do with positive attitude.... besides its a great excuse for a meet so we can all hang out...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sti1911 is offline   Reply With Quote