Old 08-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
blaze741
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 224564
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2014 WRX 5-Door
Crystal Black Silica

Hey! I actually work in Westford! Just moved here myself. I chose Bedford, MA more for its being close to the city while my commute to work is fully reverse so its completely highway and only about 20-25 minutes both ways. I also live with my brother who commutes the other direction so we had to choose a midway point.

Biking is something I do a lot of as well, but mainly road for me. =] Tons of mountains and trails to find here. I go hiking every so often up in New Hampshire and its great!

Message me if you have any questions in terms of apartments. I know theres a few where I am that offer garages as an add on. say 150 a month. I live in Bedford now in a relatively nice apartment. I just never got around to getting a garage.

I do have to say that rent in Mass seems to be relatively expensive overall, I live in a 2 bedroom for roughly just under 2k a month. It ranges where you choose, but its not too far. Garages are pretty available though in complexes as a seperate unit if that works out for ya. Feel free to message if you got more questions. I've been working in Westford for just over 2 months now, and its been pretty nice coming from Bedford daily.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blaze741 is offline   Reply With Quote