acqui
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 153235
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 9-2x Aero
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb Tuning
Did Dave say that there was anything odd about the car and/or tune when he was done? It would be worth contacting him to see what his thoughts are and also find out some baseline numbers for his dyno so you have something to compare to. He's a good guy and I'm sure will help you out.

You could also try taking a couple datalogs and throwing them up in this thread. We'd be happy to take a look at them for you to see if anything jumps out.

Chris
COBB Tuning
Thanks Chris , I will do some logs. I didn't get to speak to Dave much because I think he was having a very busy day but he said the car was in fantastic shape and he felt as though we should have gone to around 19psi but I wanted to stay a bit more conservative. The car pulls really well once you move up into the rev range 5000+ but I felt as tough there was a bit more torque available lower down on the rev range with the stock Cobb OTS map. As a matter of fact, I probably would have been very happy just having him optimize that map but since I relatively new to the tuning bit, I wasn't sure if that was possible. Overall, I am pleased but I still want to see if I can get a bit more torque and move the power a bit lower down the rev range. From many of the vf34 tunes I have seen, they seem to be making pretty good power around the 3500-4000 mark.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
acqui is offline   Reply With Quote