View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 153235
2005 Saab 9-2x Aero

Originally Posted by rexworx
Hey there this is Ian @ PAS "I wrenched on your car" Im prett sure we thought you were worried about you breaking your tranny as you kept bringing it up. In turn Dave made the transition very smooth. If you want more punch then he can do that too. It sounds like you car reacted too the OTS map rather well. Some do, some do good but not as good.

If you would like too give us a ring, Id think we should be able too get you straightened out.

Not to start a dyno war but we have done everything we can for the most part to make our Mustang Dyno read low low low.

Hope I didnt come off rash as thats not what I meant. I really hope we can get it to where you would like it.

Ian @ PAS

Edit: this was so random for me too find. I just clicked on a random most recent post on the mane forum page. haha
Ian, not at all, I was very happy with everything and the car drives really well but I think I may have read too much on some of these forums as to what a massive difference there would be between the OTS map and a dyno tune. I was worried about the failure of the tranny but Dave assured me that unless it's abused, it should be fine. I did want to speak to Dave a bit more about it but he seemed to have a busy schedule so I will have him retune it again once he suggest s what I need to get the torque up a bit more. Overall however, the guys were very welcoming, and nick said you are a wiz with these cars so that also put me as ease. And yes, I was told by a few that 266 whp on that mustang is a pretty good number so I am more than happy with that.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
acqui is offline   Reply With Quote