Old 08-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #39
Moore Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by petyamiller View Post
Please put me on the list for an open dump Moore Performance Tru-Divorce™ Downpipe with a cat. I need it to be USDM length and work with a blouch 16g XTR twinscroll.

Thanks,
Pete
Added. Thanks Pete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTurboLag? View Post
un fortunately, i just blew my 5 speed so cant be buying any turbo kits any time soon. but if you guys are willing to do a killer (and i mean killer) deal on one now, i will donate my car to do any testing needed aswell as a shop up here who im sure would be willing to aid in testing. ;p

as for stock location TS, what turbos (other than the VF36) would you recomend with a larger hotside that dosnt suck? from what ive been seeing there hasnt been a good 8-10cm TS hotside stock location turbo out (ball bearing and billet wheel also prefered) that hasnt shown any kind of significant gains. which is why i am interested in a evo turbo insted.
PM us and let us know if you need a complete kit with the turbo and all, or if you're just looking for the EVO setup header and up-pipe.

In terms of bolt-on JDM Subaru twin-scroll turbos, we've been seeing good things from the 18-20g stuff, but are still doing some testing. We also want to test with a bit more boost and some upgraded exhaust wheels/housings. This will probably go down in the fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbels90 View Post
I need help. I have a question about UEL headers making my nonturbo impreza sound nicer. I see people on youtube that have done it to their non turbo imprezas and it almost sounds almost like a wrx. im not trying to get that turbo sound, im just trying to get that nice subaru rumble that the wrxs have.
Professionals say its not possible but like i said earlier other people have put Uel headers and an intake on their non turbos and it sounds much much better, anyone have any info? Because i dont want to go ahead and buy all the parts only to find out it doesnt work. thanks
-Dylan
You can play with muffler packing, resonators and even resonated exhaust tips to help simulate some of the "boxer rumble." But unfortunately a lot of it disappears once you go equal length. The Moore Performance equal length twin scroll setups and exhausts sound smoother than the unequal length setups, but there's a still a bit of throatiness there. But if you like that deep, deep burble, you may want to stay with an unequal configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamwarn View Post
it wont fit 100% positive, any chance you'd sell that sweet dump flange if no plans on making it for a GR?
We can definitely sell you just the flange. PM us for pricing! I also notice that you're in the Pittsburgh area? We can also build a one-off version on your car at our shop in Bridgeville if that's an option. The address/number is in our sig!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

100 River Avenue
McKees Rocks, Pa 15136

Phone - 412-951-6493

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moore Performance is online now   Reply With Quote